Au Revoir
All ready and packed up, and raring to go. Only 48 hrs until we head over to the airport, and having our rucksacks at the foot of the bed has finally made us realise that we are setting off so soon! We're looking forward to starting our adventures, then we can stop thinking about how many pairs of socks we'll need, how dangerous the guidebooks say it is in Rio, and how to pack all we'll need for a year into our rucksacks!

2 Comments:
Welcome to Rio and enjoy the carnival. I have just got back from 3 days of 'Mardi Gras' in New Orleans so I have a rough idea of what you're in for!
Best of luck with the trip, I'm green with envy.
Rob Lythgoe
While you were having your plastic aeroplane food, me and dad dined in luxury at a new Leeds Italian! Enjoy the sand between your toes... all our love. Ally and Daddy XXX
Post a Comment
<< Home